Urinary Tract Cat Food What Is The Best Cat Food For A Cat Diagnosed With Urinary Tract Blockage?

What is the best cat food for a cat diagnosed with urinary tract blockage? - urinary tract cat food

My vet recommended Science Diet cat or Eukanuba Low pH. My cat had surgery a few years ago) by a blockage (crystals, the urinary tract. The vet then said that he was always a special veterinary diet (low pH or Eukanuba Science Diet). A new veterinarian, took his place and gave me a clear answer. I wonder if anyone knows of a food at low pH, a cat that had the block of glass to feed. Oh, before I had glass block, I feed him Friskies, because it was everything I wanted to eat. The vet told me that what causes it, and that stress, in addition to be, was a new family dog.

1 comments:

rayngirl... said...

You need a feed perscription food for the rest of his life, C / D Science Diet or U / R Purina

Post a Comment