London Relocation Agents If I Earn AUD X Per Anum In Perth, Australia, How Many Pounds Should I Earn In London, For Similar Life-style?

If I earn AUD X per anum in Perth, Australia, How many pounds should I earn in London, for similar life-style? - london relocation agents

I negotiate salary in London, and the relocation benefits. I went from Perth to London. IIf my annual salary is $ X per year, how can I ask, in pounds sterling per year?

What is the cost of living in London?

s a website that helps in this regard?

1 comments:

Jon-Jay M said...

a decent life in London, not only enough goods to pay bills and buy expensive luxury without eating and do not need money with a social life, at least 38-45k. Poor me is only 25k, then my tax NI 16k or a house, my monthly expenditure in London £ 1200 per month and no mortgage payments, is London's most expensive city in Europe!

Post a Comment