Samsung Sir-ts360 Wiring Can I Use Samsung SIR-TS360 Without DirecTV Service?

Can I use Samsung SIR-TS360 without DirecTV service? - samsung sir-ts360 wiring

I bought a Samsung SIR-TS360 DirecTV HD receiver to use to get on the air "(OTR) broadcasts in HD from local stations. It is said that function as a tuner OTR signal. I currently do not have DIRECTV service, and do not want the channels to DirecTV, only OTR stations. Will not the DirecTV service? If you do that? Please enter instructions if possible.
Thanks in advance!

1 comments:

pvredito... said...

I have not received this particular satellite or off-air tuner, but the use of Zenith, and signals over the air without satellites. You need an antenna and a blanket works best. Simply connect the antenna to the antenna input on your receiver from Samsung, then one step back, while in the Initial Setup menu receiver.

OTA HD is the most amazing secret of HDTV ... everyone thinks you have to pay for him when he is actually free. I watch OTA HD at home for almost three years.

Post a Comment